Equation of state and high-pressure phase behaviour of SrCO3
Nicole Biedermann et al.
Total article views: 599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 470 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Structural, Physical, and Thermodynamic Properties of Aragonitic CaxSr1–xCO3 Solid Solutions D. Spahr et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c04703
- Structural changes in aluminosilicate glasses up to 164 GPa and the role of alkali, alkaline earth cations and alumina in the densification mechanism M. Krstulović et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119980
- Effect of cationic substitution on the pressure-induced phase transitions in calcium carbonate N. Martirosyan et al. 10.2138/am-2021-7547
- Orthocarbonates of Ca, Sr, and Ba—The Appearance of sp3-Hybridized Carbon at a Low Pressure of 5 GPa and Dynamic Stability at Ambient Pressure P. Gavryushkin et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00084
- Crystal Structure of BaCa(CO3)2 Alstonite Carbonate and Its Phase Stability upon Compression R. Chuliá-Jordán et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00032
- Sr3[CO4]O Antiperovskite with Tetrahedrally Coordinated sp3-Hybridized Carbon and OSr6 Octahedra D. Spahr et al. 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.1c01900
Latest update: 28 Nov 2021