Multi-scale characterization of glaucophane from Chiavolino (Biella, Italy): implications for international regulations on elongate mineral particles
Total article views: 2,228 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,965 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global geological occurrence and character of the carcinogenic zeolite mineral, erionite: A review J. Patel et al. 10.3389/fchem.2022.1066565
- A new approach to deposit homogeneous samples of asbestos fibres for toxicological tests in vitro G. Della Ventura et al. 10.3389/fchem.2023.1116463
- Asbestos and Other Hazardous Fibrous Minerals: Potential Exposure Pathways and Associated Health Risks T. Berry et al. 10.3390/ijerph19074031
- Nanoscale transformations of amphiboles within human alveolar epithelial cells R. Vigliaturo et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-05802-x
- Non-asbestiform elongate mineral particles and mesothelioma risk: Human and experimental evidence J. Goodman et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114578
- Discriminant analysis of asbestiform and non-asbestiform amphibole particles and its implications for toxicological studies A. Wylie et al. 10.1016/j.comtox.2022.100233
- Mineralogical and dimensional characterization of EMPs destined for biological experimentation B. Bandli & B. McNamee 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114528
- Asbest und andere gefährliche faserige Mineralien: Potenzielle Expositionswege und damit verbundene Gesundheitsrisiken T. Berry et al. 10.1159/000530095
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023