Two new minerals, badengzhuite, TiP, and zhiqinite, TiSi2, from the Cr-11 chromitite orebody, Luobusa ophiolite, Tibet, China: is this evidence for super-reduced mantle-derived fluids?
Total article views: 1,437 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,209 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reply to Bains et al.: On the plausibility of crustal phosphides as the source of Venusian phosphine N. Truong & J. Lunine 10.1073/pnas.2122571119
- Immiscible metallic melts in the upper mantle beneath Mount Carmel, Israel: Silicides, phosphides, and carbides W. Griffin et al. 10.2138/am-2021-7934
- Evidence of the anthropogenic origin of the ‘Carmel sapphire’ with enigmatic super-reduced minerals E. Galuskin & I. Galuskina 10.1180/mgm.2023.25
- Orishchinite, a new terrestrial phosphide, the Ni-dominant analogue of allabogdanite S. Britvin et al. 10.1007/s00710-022-00787-x
- Natural Iron Silicides: A Systematic Review M. Rappenglück 10.3390/min12020188
- Wodegongjieite, ideally KCa3(Al7Si9)O32, a new sheet silicate isostructural with the feldspar polymorph kokchetavite, KAlSi3O8 E. Mugnaioli et al. 10.1180/mgm.2022.107
- Marathonite, Pd25Ge9, and palladogermanide, Pd2Ge, two new platinum-group minerals from the Marathon deposit, Coldwell Complex, Ontario, Canada: Descriptions, crystal-chemical considerations, and genetic implications A. McDonald et al. 10.3749/canmin.2100022
- Microchemistry and magnesium isotope composition of the Purang ophiolitic chromitites (SW Tibet): New genetic inferences F. Xiong et al. 10.2138/am-2022-8392
- First In Situ Terrestrial Osbornite (TiN) in the Pyrometamorphic Hatrurim Complex, Israel E. Galuskin et al. 10.2113/2022/8127747
- Wenjiite, Ti10(Si,P,☐)7, and kangjinlaite, Ti11(Si,P)10, new minerals in the ternary Ti-P-Si system from the Luobusa ophiolite, Tibet, China F. Xiong et al. 10.2138/am-2022-8226
- 3D electron diffraction study of terrestrial iron oxide alteration in the Mineo pallasite E. Mugnaioli et al. 10.1180/mgm.2022.20
- An evolutionary system of mineralogy, Part VII: The evolution of the igneous minerals (>2500 Ma) R. Hazen et al. 10.2138/am-2022-8539
- Expanding the speciation of terrestrial molybdenum: Discovery of polekhovskyite, MoNiP2, and insights into the sources of Mo-phosphides in the Dead Sea Transform area S. Britvin et al. 10.2138/am-2022-8261
- Jingsuiite, TiB2, a new mineral from the Cr-11 podiform chromitite orebody, Luobusa ophiolite, Tibet, China: Implications for recycling of boron F. Xiong et al. 10.2138/am-2021-7647
- Deep origin of mantle peridotites from the Aladağ ophiolite, Turkey: Implication from trace element geochemistry of pyroxenes and mineralogy of ophiolitic diamonds H. Rui et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2022.105153
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023