02 Nov 2020
Research article | 02 Nov 2020
Two new minerals, badengzhuite, TiP, and zhiqinite, TiSi2, from the Cr-11 chromitite orebody, Luobusa ophiolite, Tibet, China: is this evidence for super-reduced mantle-derived fluids?
Fahui Xiong et al.
Total article views: 1,282 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,056 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Marathonite, Pd25Ge9, and palladogermanide, Pd2Ge, two new platinum-group minerals from the Marathon deposit, Coldwell Complex, Ontario, Canada: Descriptions, crystal-chemical considerations, and genetic implications A. McDonald et al. 10.3749/canmin.2100022
- Reply to Bains et al.: On the plausibility of crustal phosphides as the source of Venusian phosphine N. Truong & J. Lunine 10.1073/pnas.2122571119
- Immiscible metallic melts in the upper mantle beneath Mount Carmel, Israel: Silicides, phosphides, and carbides W. Griffin et al. 10.2138/am-2021-7934
- Jingsuiite, TiB2, a new mineral from the Cr-11 podiform chromitite orebody, Luobusa ophiolite, Tibet, China: Implications for recycling of boron F. Xiong et al. 10.2138/am-2021-7647
- Mineralogical and isotopic peculiarities of high-Cr chromitites: Implications for a mantle convection genesis of the Bulqiza ophiolite F. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106305
- Natural Iron Silicides: A Systematic Review M. Rappenglück 10.3390/min12020188
- Deep origin of mantle peridotites from the Aladağ ophiolite, Turkey: Implication from trace element geochemistry of pyroxenes and mineralogy of ophiolitic diamonds H. Rui et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2022.105153
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023