Corona formation around monazite and xenotime during greenschist-facies metamorphism and deformation
Total article views: 1,112 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 987 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Epidote dissolution–precipitation during viscous granular flow: a micro-chemical and isotope study V. Peverelli et al. 10.5194/se-13-1803-2022
- Local variations of metamorphic record from compositionally heterogeneous rocks (Cima di Gagnone, Central Alps): Inferences on exhumation processes of (U)HP–HT rocks S. Corvò et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106126
- Mineral chemistry and monazite chemical Th–U–total Pb dating of the Wadi Muweilha muscovite pegmatite, Central Eastern Desert of Egypt: constraints on its origin and geodynamic evolution relative to the Arabian Nubian Shield K. Abdelfadil et al. 10.1007/s00531-021-02152-3
- Transient deformation and long-term tectonic activity in the Eastern Alps recorded by mylonitic pegmatites F. Hentschel et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104507
- Petrochronology of Monazite-Bearing Garnet Micaschists as a Tool to Decipher the Metamorphic Evolution of the Alpine Basement B. Schulz 10.3390/min11090981
- Hellandite-(Y)–hingganite-(Y)–fluorapatite retrograde coronae: a novel type of fluid-induced dissolution–reprecipitation breakdown of xenotime-(Y) in the metagranites of Fabova Hoľa, Western Carpathians, Slovakia M. Ondrejka et al. 10.1180/mgm.2022.7
- Pre-Alpine thermal history recorded in the continental crust from Alpine Corsica (France): evidence from zircon and allanite LA-ICP-MS dating M. Di Rosa et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00374-2
- The key role of µH2O gradients in deciphering microstructures and mineral assemblages of mylonites: examples from the Calabria polymetamorphic terrane F. Tursi 10.1007/s00710-021-00766-8
- Extractive Waste as a Resource: Quartz, Feldspars, and Rare Earth Elements from Gneiss Quarries of the Verbano-Cusio-Ossola Province (Piedmont, Northern Italy) A. Cavallo & G. Dino 10.3390/su14084536
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023